Thursday, October 31, 2013

Yo! Moron! Voice control means CONTROL!

So I nearly ran over your freaking dog yesterday as it darted across two lanes of rush hour highway traffic in pursuit of a jogger on the other side of the road from you and where IT should have stayed.

Again I kick myself for having too fast (or maybe too slow) reflexes that kept be from running down your mutt  and instead slamming on my brakes and honking my horn.

Don't know if the jogger was attacked or not, but that damned dog didn't even bat an eye with all the noise my car was making and you, YOU pathetically ran 20 yards behind it carrying a leash.

The leash SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON YOUR EFFING DOG, YOU USELESS WASTE OF SKIN!

You LET you damned dog off leash, you DAMNED WELL BETTER HAVE CONTROL OVER IT!

Yeah, yeah, I know this is a hard concept, I had difficulties with it myself, when I as SIX.

Yep, when I was six, I got my first puppy.  Second dog, first puppy.  One hard headed Keeshund that didn't believe for a second that a punk kid should outta tell it what to do.  

Took a bit 'fore my Mom realized this situation wasn't going to sort itself out successfully,  but then she laid down the law.  You take the dog out of the yard, the dog's gonna be on a leash, and if you can't hold onto the leash, the dog doesn't go off the property again.

See that?  Isn't that hard, it is?

Oh wait, you don't know what voice CONTROL is still, do you?  You think running after your dog yelling it's name is some kind of control, don't you?  I mean, it will EVENTUALLY stop, maybe, like when I run it over with a car, or somebody shoots it for attacking them, or it gets hungry or it runs into a wall... 

Got news for you, that's not control.

THIS is CONTROL.  Watch.  Take notes.   You can't control your animal that well with voice commands?  Then DON'T LET IT OFF THE LEASH!

2 comments:

  1. Voice control is a joke, no one should depend on voice control for their dog. My brother had chickens that came when called-most dogs don't even do that. If your dogs is not in an enclosed area is should be on a leash, always. If you want your dog to run free buy it an acreage.

    ReplyDelete